miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2009

alextacy21 (1 week ago)
i love this movie so much because of sofia's directing and most of all the soundtrack :) reminds me of summer

hoholilimama (1 month ago)
I dont know why but everytime I hear this song I feel so cold and depressed.

UmiKruspe89 (3 weeks ago)
The exact opposite happens to me... I feel really warm and relaxed everytime I hear this song o.o

pboisei (1 week ago)
its a little melancholy.

BlushResponse1 (1 month ago)
love 80's New Wave...sigh!!

rockkkcandy (1 month ago)
BEST SOUNDTRACK

SamuraiGirlz (2 months ago)
I dont speak good german either xD! I know what you said though!

IntoTheSunOfTheCure (2 months ago)
love New Order sooo happy this is posted thanx much.

letthemxeatcake (3 months ago)
This song is beautiful. I really want to play this song for my 18th birthday!

(...)

En youtube.. cosas que dicen de las cosas que me gustan..
y la música que dice lo que digo, y de la que dicen lo que les dije, está a la derecha..



quiero tirarme al pasto. con pelo despeinado y mirar al cielo y que esté medio húmedo.. el cielo y el pasto
y que eso no me importe más
y que ahora me guste el frío en mi nariz
ni chico fellini ni chica almodovar..
CHICA COPPOLA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario